International Hotel Chain requires an outstanding (EAM) Executive Assistant Manager Food & Beverage with Middle Eastern experience. Arabic speaking is preferred.
The EAM of Food & Beverage will report directly to the General Manager and will function as the Business Manager and Marketing Specialist for the Food & Beverage Division, to ensure the various outlets and events service department operate successfully.
1. To ensure each Food & Beverage outlet and events service is managed successfully
2. To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them
3. To establish an integrated cost management plan through product lining and minimal inventories
4. To ensure the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to
5. To set and control with the General Manager, Director of Finance, Director of Sales & Marketing and Director of Human Resources, any incentive scheme for the Outlet Management Team or other Food & Beverage Heads of Department
6. To prepare monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly
7. To ensure that all the outlets and events service is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company Standards and Hotel Policies & Procedures.
8. To represent the Food & Beverage Department on the Hotel's Leadership Committee
9. To monitor service and Food & Beverage standards in all outlets and events service
10. To assume the functions and responsibilities of Duty Manager when required
11. Ensure that Colleagues adhere to the hotel's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
12. To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Fluency in Arabic preferred and must have Middle Eastern Experience
• 5 years EAM or Food & Beverage Management experience with an International Hotel brand
• A University Degree in Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management
• Strong events, culinary and beverage management skills
• Proven track record of analyzing and developing accurate forecasts and profit strategies
Proven Management skills that include: analytical thinking, high level communication, financial management, cost controls, industry awareness, negotiating, planning and organizing, marketing, training, presentation skills, project management, technical functional knowledge and written communication.
Salary and Package Details:
The annual salary scale for this Leadership Committee position is US$60-64,000 based on experience + service charge approx. $4,000 + annual performance bonus plan and full expat package including accommodation, medical and flights.
If you are interested in this role and you meet ALL of the above requirements, please submit your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet ALL of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted.